I finally figured out that my metaclass problem was not a metaclass problem at all - but a logic problem in my code :-)
I merged in that code into the trunk - and I should do another release soon (a small one!). This week has been busy - been in training almost all week - so that is feeding my programming need (and making me not want to touch the computer - some direct user queries always get me going - so if you have one let me know).
The next few weeks will be very busy
- with maybe a trip to San Francisco
- my parents coming on the 19th and being around for a week
- the day they leave then off on vacation :-) (for 10 days)
Finally my reason for posting - Jeff has done a nice screencast of pywinauto at:
Thank you Jeff!