I have a lot of firsts (for me) with pywinauto.
- First project I release publicly
- First time I have ever written a unit test (yeah I know - bad :-)
- First time I have ever had to worry about non functional changes I make to code affecting others (Like changing the interfaces of classes)
- First time I have used subversion or used SourceForge for hosting a project
- First time I ever thought of blogging (and maybe you are wishing I never DID!)
I'm enjoying the experience - and I think I am learning quite a bit. Here's hoping that my code is useful and I don't waste people's time with either bugs or excessive changes.
Maybe I should think of having the subversion repository hosted somewhere public - so that other's have a chance of contributing and keeping me in line. I think for now there is lots I can do myself, and I am not sure I want to anyway. I am not sure I have enough experience to be able to do it successfully - and with amazing tools like Python and ctypes - there is a lot one person can do :-)